Friday, September 01, 2006

The She Demon


Drop by drop blood drained out,
Through the lips of the demon i met,
Kissing my jugular and sucking my lips,
It was darkest of nights,
And scared to forget the night i was,
For being the sole witness,
Of her passionate love and kiss,
There dropped from my eyes the tears,
From my glittering wet scared eyes,
As I realized demons do play,
Had no choice and let her say,
As I lay before her hypnotised i was,
As her easiest prey about to die i was.
* to minnu baby,(not the real name-but she knows its her i meant after all the demon games...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vessy said...

It's intoxicating... It hurts, but the desire is overwhelming, on both sides. Wish you to get over it, eventually. For me it's too late, so many times I have died and all the pain has turned me into a demon...

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me