Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Dive with no marine life


After the world record dive, i never breathed underwater.I have been away from diving as i've been too busy with my work. Now that im a wee bit free...i have managed to go out for a dive. This dive was on the outter sea of male atoll kuda huraa (Four seasons resort). My younger brother was my dive buddy on the trip. We made our giant stride entries and discussed the navigations we were going to perform and deflated our BCD's. As we reached our maximum depth,we checked our computers and did a 20mins dive with the safety stops. With no marine life on our sight...ehehe too bad for a dive after so long. But, as we reached the bottom i saw a few marine life...like gobbies-doing their sunbaths with the narrow rays of light,and shrimps-skipping with the flowing current.But it was nothing interesting for us. We came back to the surface after the safety stops and relaxed for a while before we came to male'. anyways next time better luck for me and my bro.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ma said...

niiice! sois diving a hobby of yours?

2:31 PM  
Blogger shamau said...

yes! one of my hobbies.its a really interesting thing to do.u know,like once you do it, you'll go crazy over it...enjoy
cheerz

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me