Tuesday, August 29, 2006

wish i see her again...

Tonight i went for a get-together with my closest ever friends whom i havent seen for a while.They met me at my place and we headed for some place good enough for our -what i call a refreshing friendship.Finally we reached our stop.We all agreed to stop by at the carnival.and lilies was our spot.we had a good update of what went with either of us.and while sipping my "Bavaria-apple" non-alchoholic beer,i flashed my eyes to a chick sitting behind me on another cover.Oh god! she was the hottest girl i've seen lately.I mean i dont judge a girl from the looks but,i totally lost control of myself and was starring at her for quite a sometime.The typical feminine style on my mind.Thats what she was.She had perfect fine skin with a light tone,and her hair tied to two pony tails on either sides,reached her shoulder.The exposure of her neck inbetween the tails.Oh!and the sweet vocal signals she was sending(not to me,probably her family).I wish i see her again.and make a conversation....wish me luck...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm pony tails?pig tails? my my.. make sure u arnt abusing a child :P or violating one for that matter :)

I like ur blog its fun to read.. i need some more timw to browse but its a cool read :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger shamau said...

eheheh...sure i wont do that, i myself campaign for child protection and other rights...so no worries...ehehe
and thanx for the comment
cheerz

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me