Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dear cigarettes,


I burn your legs
Bite your head
Suck your soul
And inhale straight
I crush you beneath
My dirty feet
Throw you lonely
To your merciless fate
Been no friend, for so long
Living in my blood in my lungs
I hate living, you help me die
I puff you out into the sky
Still you call me as a friend
And I rush, to get your smell
You are the only true friend of mine
In my lonely and ugly times
None had been so close,
So dear To my heart and to my lungs
Love in my heart, still lies for you
And I don't care about your bitter truth
-shamau-

1 Comments:

Blogger Vessy said...

Just love that poem, actually I like them all, but this one is simply darling. I really enjoy your work, and I would like to show you mine...
http://tirbushonche.spaces.live.com

I hope you like them, not as good as yours but still I put my soul into them

Vessy

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me