Monday, August 28, 2006

Im a marionette...


That smile I bear on my weary face,
With dreams deep within but far away,
My dance may charm my mates around,
I am moved by those hands above,
You may cry, you may laugh but,
I was a marionette without a fate,
My Instructor pulls the string without a care,
And still my broken limbs stands of fear,
I am moved here and there,
Up and down until I'm tired and I turn numb,
When I stopped, he stopped not,
And started to drag me on,
Still I cherish for I've cherished you true,
But what have I really got from you.
*Dedicated to Late.Sergeant Faiz , my 1st Military instructor.
He commit suicide by burning himself to death in 2003

2 Comments:

Blogger -Gloomcookie said...

m writing based on everything ingey...its all v v nice nd cool :)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whoaa... what must have possibly gone wrong with him to choose to die in one of most painful ways?

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me