Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CIVIL WARS

A tiny tongue between two huge cheeks,
Led like a great with all sorts of bliss,
Until it's own teeth bit it hard,
Even the dream of which will leave a deep scar,
And I could find a glimpse of scary civil war,
When inmates are foes, it's tough to guard,
I'd love to die to see my country live,
Which gave me motherly love from it's land and seas,
But why are these fools ready to kill,
To see our nation's existence cease,
My pride, my nation is on the verge of collapse,
'Cause no way out could be found when inmates attack,
Killing their own brothers, ah! How can they think?
We were the one to take our pride as our soul,
They've killed our pride and left our body to stroll,
In search of peace, in search of love,
To frustrate us by letting them out from our world,
We are ashamed to fight our own civil war,
Shocked to see our sun being thrown into the dark,
They are killing their brothers and ours too,
Why don't they realise they're born from the same womb,
I pray god to stop this ugly genocide,
I want again my pious nation, my pride,
We know civil war has struck our nation,
Destroying those evils should be our determination.

* dedicated to all those innocent people out there within the hands of Golhaabo
and in the memory of those who lost their lives...peace on all biengs.

http://www.dhivehiobserver.com/album/gayooms_torture.htm
http://dhivehiobserver.com/Septermer2003reports/Pictures%20from%20the%20Maafushi%20Jail%20Shooting%20incident%20Maldives.htm
http://www.dhivehiobserver.com/blackfridayalbum/blackfridayinmaldives.htm
http://www.dhivehiobserver.com/breakingnews/black_friday2_haruge_pics.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Moses said...

nice poetry.
And it seems like you have escaped the brainwashing that comes with the military training they give you in Golhaaforce.

5:03 AM  
Blogger shamau said...

I was well aware of my thinking and theirs,while i was there even.And i believe only in what i feel.
cheerz

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me