Thursday, September 27, 2007

a new begining....

I have been feeling down for quite a sometime. My health has been down for sometime too. After a few days, I am feeling a lot better. My meal skipping is no more. I take good meals everyday. I take at least 1100 calories daily. In addition I have been taking vitamin and mineral supplements in order to gain a few more weight and I have also decided to work out on some exercises for 30 minutes daily.
As my busy bee days are no more, I have also decided to start working like before. These past few months I have been 24/7 home doing nothing. But now I plan to start spending my time on something valuable.
In order to build my faith, I have also decided to pray all five prayers daily and recite the holy Quran at least every other day. And everyday during the Ramadan.
Building family relations, I also plan to meet my family more frequently. I haven’t visited or met my family for a long time. I haven’t even gone for family gatherings much. I feel guilty about this. But I hope to undo all this and become a true family member.
Meeting friends, I haven’t been going out with my friends for a long time. I have been a very close friend to a lot of people out there. I met them very often and had a lot of fun and remarkable memories too. I plan to go out and become more social from now on.
My life will be much better once I complete all these important dynamics of my life. And as always I will try to catch my dreams till I die. I have a lot of ambitions, all I need is to put more effort and achieve all my goals. It’s nothing hard for me; I know I can do it. I have always been achieving what I want in life, and I will do it. “Nihil Labore Dificile” (Nothing is impossible with hard work) I still keep in mind the motto of my school – Majeediyya. It will never be forgotten. I can do this, and will do this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can do it, you know what they say "If there is a will there is a way.."

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ameer said...

keep trying

4:44 PM  
Blogger //Sub/Corpus said...

bro ...
be positive ...
am sure it'll work out ...
good luck ...

5:35 PM  
Blogger shamau said...

thanks to all the comments...im sure i will do this...
Cheerz

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wish you every success and happiness in your new beginning ..

peace n luv
haamaan

2:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shamau!! man, eheh, great tht u started a 'new life'..keep it live :)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me