Saturday, September 01, 2007

Loosing Weight- my worst problem.

Since the begining of this year (2007) i have been a victim of loosing weight. I consulted so many doctors and they couldnt figure out why. All they said was it is just malnutrition. I never was concerned about this much, until i noticed that i have lost 14 Kg's in just 2 months. It is something seriouse. I never missed a meal for the past few months. I have been taking absolutely the right nutritious meals for the past few months. And ive been taking Vitamins and mineral supplements. But with all these, it never gained me a single weight.
For the past few weeks, i have been experiancing blackouts and blood pressure change. So i consulted a physician and took advice. They took two extractions of blood in order to do some tests. And with the results it indicated nothing visually harmful.

But, the doctor says i have the symptoms which is also some symptoms of a specific Cancer, but it is not confirmed, so the doctor adviced me to take some examinations soon to check and confirm. Ever since i heared this im stressed and really worried. I feel very weak. and still there is no change in my body. I still get dizzy and feel the blood pressure change.

People who know me would know my personality. I am very much changed, i can feel it. Lately i have been very moody, and get angry easily for even no reason. I dont know why. I hate this character of mine now.

Tomorow night im leaving to Colombo for the full medical examination. Till then i have nothing else to say to all of you. If the results are positive, well, i dont know what will happen next. And if the results are negative, i will be very happy and will try to get a normal healthy life again.

I hope to get back to blogging when i finish the medical examinations. I serously wont want anything worst. Even now im feeling vomitish. You all Take care. Till then, Bye for now...... "Shamau"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me