Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yipee! and Not

I did my master health checkup at the Apollo hospitals, Srilanka, and did almost all the body function and chemical inbalance tests and found that i am medically stated fit, and theres no problem within my whole body. As i stillwas worried about what has been happening to me, i wanted an explanation for this, and was waiting till the physician comments, right after the consultation and reviewing my medical reports, the Doctor sent me to a psychiatrist.
The Psychiatrist questioned me about my life, and my medical history, and at the same time he referred to my medical history files at the same hospital.(i registered at Apollo since they opened) and after all that he confirmed that i was undergoing depression.
And what i am going through is called "Post Viral Depression", which is a moderate type of depression caused as an after effect of a viral fever to very few people. I went through Chikungunya begining of this year. So here i am, finally i found my problem, and all my worries are gone. And all i have to do is take this tablet daily for six months. the doctor says i will be fine in two weeks time, and completely normal in six months time.So i guess im fine in average.
So here i go ...am flying to male' tonight. Cheerz!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thats a very gud news

7:56 AM  
Blogger finifenmaa said...

wow.... its gud to hear dho!!! congratzz!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting email me